Posted under Dog Sickness
List Price: $63.95
Sale Price: $2.00 (as of 16/12/2017 19:26 PST - Details )
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This concise, user-friendly volume is the only guide to common diseases of companion animals available and is a vital tool for the critical situations veterinary technicians encounter every day. It presents complete coverage of disease treatment in every kind of companion animal and gives you the thorough understanding of diseases you'll need for the most effective treatment planning, implementation, and client follow-up. Disease information is presented in a consistent monograph format for succinct, reliable reference, and the book's logical body systems approach makes it easy to find what you need when you need it!
- Body system approach utilizes a consistent "monograph" format so disease information is easy to locate on-demand.
- Tech Alerts emphasize key information especially relevant to vet techs.
- Detailed photographs and illustrations help you visually identify diseases and conditions.
- Contributions from experienced veterinary technology educators provide valuable real-world perspective.
- Focus expanded from dogs and cats to cover all companion animals you may encounter in practice, including diseases of horses, small ruminants, pocket pets, birds, and reptiles.
- Full-color plates enhance understanding of visual conditions in areas such as pathology and dermatology.
- Review questions in each chapter reinforce concepts for more efficient study.
Published on December 2017 Read more...
- Nutri-Pet Research Nupro Dog Supplement, 5-Pound
- Pet Wellbeing - Kidney Support Gold for Dogs - A Natural, Herbal Supplement for Kidney Disease Support - 2 oz/59ml Liquid Bottle
- Bully Max Dog Muscle Supplement 60 pills
- Small Animal Nutrition,Health & Management
- Breed Predispositions to Disease in Dogs and Cats
- Common Diseases of Companion Animals, 3e
- Common Diseases of Companion Animals, 2e
Copyright @ Dog Sickness. All rights reserved.